PDA

Pogledaj punu verziju : nije sve u ..........

grisha
16.03.08., 16:44
koliko sam primetio u Srbiji su medju gusterima najpopularnijima gekoni, iguane, bradonje itd. e pa evo jedan link da vidite sta sve ima medju drugim rodovima, upitanju su lacerte (www.lacerta.de). imaju odlicnu galeriju, jedini je problem sto je sajt na nemackom, ali snacicete se. uzgred dok sam trazio na netu nesto o lacertama naisao sam na jedan zanimljiv tekst evo jednog isecka sa pocetka teksta, koga zanima ceo tekst (da se smeje) neka procita na ovoj strani www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

I certify that the following text is the absolute truth and no work of fiction. These are parts of a transcript of an interview I've made with a non-human and reptilian being in December 1999. This female being was already in contact with a friend of mine (whose name is given only with the abbreviation E.F. in the text) since some months. Let me declare, that I was all my life a sceptic about UFOs, aliens and other weird things and I thought that E.F. tells me just dreams or fictionous stories when he talked with me about his first contacts with the non-human being "Lacerta". I was still a sceptic when I met this being on December 16 last year (1999) in that small warm room in the remote house of my friend near to a town in the south of Sweden, despite the fact that I saw now with my own eyes that she was not human. She has told and shown me so many unbelievable things during that meeting that I can't deny the reality and the truth of her words any longer. This is not another of that wrong UFO papers which claim to tell the truth but tell in fact just fiction, I'm convinced that this transcript contains the only truth and therefore you should read it.

I had talked with her for over 3 hours, so the following transcript shows you only shortened parts of the interview, because she asked me after the interview not to publish everything she had told me already now. The order of the questions in this transcript is not always the same order in which I had asked them, so it may seem sometimes a little bit confusing to you. It was not easy to delete all the important parts she had asked me to delete from the transcript, so I apologise for the maybe unusual order. I'm in the possession of the entire transcript of the interview (49 pages with some of my drawings of her body and her equipment) and also of some tapes on which I have the full interview, but I will not reveal this before I have permission from her. I will send this shortened form of the still fascinating document to four of my reliable friends to Finland, Norway, Germany and France and I hope they will translate it into their own languages and into other languages and I hope as many people as possible will be able to read and to understand the transcript. If you receive it, please send it to all your friends via e-mail or make print-outs and copy them. ::)

voleo bih (ukoliko postoji potreba da se ovaj tekst diskutuje) diskusija nastavi u nekom drugom delu foruma, jer ovaj deo je rezervisan za gustere ;)

Koby_88
16.03.08., 17:53
Dobar sajt, ima mnooooogoo slika, na brzinu sam procesljao i video Nucras tessellata - prelep guster... :D

grisha
16.03.08., 17:55
meni je ubedljivo najlepsi timon lepida

Koby_88
16.03.08., 19:11
Lep je i on ;)

kimo
16.03.08., 20:36
Te vrste ima u Hrvatskoj i gaji ih jedan iskusan hobista, mislim da će ih i pariti ove godine ako su zreli...dosta su masivni, a lepi su svi lacertidi.

grisha
17.03.08., 12:50
mislim da znam ko je. cimao sam ga ali mi nista ne odgovara jos. inace znam da je gajio trilineate

kimo
17.03.08., 13:22
Verovatno je to on, jer je jedini tamo, nick mu je Nino...